Make text scroll in video info

I am using tvdb xml files, want to make the plot scroll past so I can read the whole thing.

Where to I change the theme to make this scroll, also the text size larger.

This question is after hours of trying it myself, I really thought i was on track: Thanks for any help.

Currently using alaska theme if you can give directions relevant to that.

the xml for video info view is … metadata_view_info.xml

to answer your question … see your other post  (i have posted this below)

Text scrolling is limited to Single Line text.   (eg. the xml code is speed=“1” delay=“2”)

Using this code for multi line text (eg. In Gallery View) it will scroll … But Not the way you want  (try it if you like)

Your only option if you want more plot summary … is to change the amount of lines / fontsize and hieght

eg.

changing numlines=“5” to numlines=“8” will give you more plot text (but it will be squashed) needs the next step

changing h=“126” to h=“150” controls the line spacing

changing fontsize=“18” to “16” will give you more characters in the plot description

eg. this is 8 lines sqeezed in (had to change vertical postion as well … y=“339”

this is just an example … you can move other things around to give you more room to fit more lines (eg. thumb positioning … other text like title,actors,genre etc)

1 Like

Thank you joey!

I noticed I had posted in the wrong forum, mine is streaming, didn’t know if hub had same features.