I am pulling BLACK MAMBA

do i have to go through the entire Thumbgen setup again since I already did it for 1.2 or am I good to go as is?

dudeman316 wrote:

do i have to go through the entire Thumbgen setup again since I already did it for 1.2 or am I good to go as is?

you’re all set except if you want the resolution flag on the movie thumbs you need to switch the movie sheet selection to the corresponding template

1 Like

cool, looks great DeV… thanks for your hard work! My media player has been pimped! :slight_smile:

WOW! WOW! WOW! :smileyhappy

it’s very perfect, it’s run very well,this theme is beautifull.

Good work.

do i need to redload the common folder or is it good as well? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey Dev

Question about gallery view:

Is there a reason you have the cover image above [red box] when its already showing below [green box]? You could use this realty to expand plot to increase font a little or anything else on that top section really.

how do I get the resolution flag to work?

What about trying use ID3 tag for music? So we can disable media library and have the correct title displaying…  I belive some theme support it… maybe i am in wrong !! :wink:

EDIT: There are littles differences between the “black lady head” on each home screen… not a very strong matter, but that a pitty! :wink:

drizzt09 wrote:

Hey Dev

Is there a reason you have the cover image above [red box] when its already showing below [green box]? You could use this realty to expand plot to increase font a little or anything else on that top section really.

I have probably less than 20 movies that fill the space of the plot and font size 10 is more than appropriate, I don’t have the best eyes and they read easy on the screen even without my glasses. :laughing:

Anyone who wants to make changes for their own purposes, preferences shall do that, I will not change anything on my sheets unless I don’t like them anymore. :smiley:

dudeman316 wrote:

how do I get the resolution flag to work?

1 Like

dudeman316 wrote:

do i need to redload the common folder or is it good as well? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

no you are fine! You would not be able to get the theme without the common folder if it was updated to avoid questions like that :laughing:

1 Like

DeVicious wrote:

drizzt09 wrote:

Hey Dev

I have probably less than 20 movies that fill the space of the plot and font size 10 is more than appropriate, I don’t have the best eyes and they read easy on the screen even without my glasses. :laughing:

Anyone who wants to make changes for their own purposes, preferences shall do that, I will not change anything on my sheets unless I don’t like them anymore. :smiley:

I wasnt meaning you should change it… i was just trying to get your reasoning behind having it twice. If we were to modify this is it part of the template or the theme? how about the still hots to the right… theme or template?

Thanks

doudidou wrote:

What about trying use ID3 tag for music? So we can disable media library and have the correct title displaying…  I belive some theme support it… maybe i am in wrong !! :wink:

EDIT: There are littles differences between the “black lady head” on each home screen… not a very strong matter, but that a pitty! :wink:

ID3 tags don’t show without media library with the new firmware i don’t think it does with the old firmware either.

This is a shortcoming of epic proportions to force feed people with a library that doesn’t even work properly. If I would adop a child from Africa that has never made any experience with electricity it would know in 2 minutes that this library is the work of someone who should be unemployed and been taken off the workforce so he can never receive welfare.

The Black head is semi transparent it changes slightly with the background, maybe your TV is not calibrated correctly you should be able to see that even on an older TV

drizzt09 wrote:

I wasnt meaning you should change it… i was just trying to get your reasoning behind having it twice. If we were to modify this is it part of the template or the theme? how about the still hots to the right… theme or template?

Thanks

it’s in the template under the element “sourcecover” the cover itself is actually referring to the bluray.png

Btw the part you marked in red is not the area the cover is taking, the cover takes the space of it’s visibility and you will gain not more than 8 pixels if your remove it unless you want to get rid of the over art too which you please never show me or I will cry :laughing:

ok DeV just to be certain where do I extract this to? Movie Thumb folder?

still no resolution flag, my file is named as such:

Deja.Vu.2006.bluray720p.mkv

is this correct?

nevermind, I got it lol… oversight on my part, another excellent Job DeV… wel done!

You don’t answer me… snif! :frowning:

I have another question… my music folders are like that:

ARTIST_1

- ALBUM_1

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_1 - ALBUM_1.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

- ALBUM_2

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_1 - ALBUM_2.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

ARTIST_2

- ALBUM_1

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_2 - ALBUM_1.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

- ALBUM_2

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_2 - ALBUM_2.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

I have media library off… and haven’t got any picture in each ARTIST_# folder (only in each albums)… so, in the music view, it works perfectly when i browe albums, but i have empty cover when i browse artists…

Is there anyway for you to write Artist’s name instead of empty cover when there is no picture in the folder? (The name is written on the top of the screen but it’s sad to see 24 empty covers on the screen :D)

PS: I have 200 artists and i don’t find any program to download an artist’s picture automaticaly ! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

doudidou wrote:

You don’t answer me… snif! :frowning:

I have another question… my music folders are like that:

ARTIST_1

- ALBUM_1

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_1 - ALBUM_1.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

- ALBUM_2

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_1 - ALBUM_2.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

ARTIST_2

- ALBUM_1

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_2 - ALBUM_1.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

- ALBUM_2

- folder.jpg

- ARTIST_2 - ALBUM_2.xml

- 01 - Track_1.mp3

- 02 - Track_2.mp3

- 02 - Track_3.mp3

- …

I have media library off… and haven’t got any picture in each ARTIST_# folder (only in each albums)… so, in the music view, it works perfectly when i browe albums, but i have empty cover when i browse artists…

Is there anyway for you to write Artist’s name instead of empty cover when there is no picture in the folder? (The name is written on the top of the screen but it’s sad to see 24 empty covers on the screen :D)

PS: I have 200 artists and i don’t find any program to download an artist’s picture automaticaly ! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

each folder needs an folder.jpg

i know you don’t have a program to get them because you didn’t read the instructions “Problems with Music Covers.txt”

lol :smileyvery-happy:

download this

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

I have this program and i use it :smiley:

Every Album folder have a folder.jpg, but i have no picture for the artists folders… i don’t find anyway to get them automaticaly (200 artists)

doudidou wrote:

I have this program and i use it :smiley:

Every Album folder have a folder.jpg, but i have no picture for the artists folders… i don’t find anyway to get them automaticaly (200 artists)

you have to extract the folder.jpg for the artist folder from the mp3 files or copy and paste the ones you have.

I am using Tag Scanner for extracting covers because you can predefine the file name, 200 Artists take an hour with that program http://www.xdlab.ru/en/download.htm