Freezed when playing Netflix

Incorrect, for this problem it’s a full freeze-out.

Guess how I know.

Please try the latest firmware release from 10 minutes ago.  Verion 2.06.10. This should resolve the Netflix freezing issues.

Thanks for the update! Just downloaded it, I’ll let you know if I see any isssues.

3rd episode of Red Dwarf in, no freezes so far, looks good!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

The new firmware seems to have resolved the issue. No freezing. Thanks.

Issue is not resolved.  New firmware installed and it has frozen twice on two different episodes of  GO Diego.  Try explaining to two 3 yr. olds why they can’t watch their show because of a software glitch.  Can some one from WD please contact me about this.  I have already had one unit RMA’d and am about to return this one. 

I just experienced my first freeze after the new firmware update. Please fix this, Netflix is the reason I bought this thing. I made I through two 45 minute shows with it freezing 20 minutes into the third. This is the longest time I’ve made it without freezing so the update did help a little.

At least you can get it to play/show up. I’ve got a device. Had it for a little while now and love it as a media center. But a few weeks back, I started getting all of the standard freeze up problems noted here.

The latest one is that I’m continually getting the Error 100 message from the device when trying to retrieve titles from Netflix. Right now, it simply won’t work…and yes, I’ve tried restarting and it has the latest firmware on it.

-Steve

Because the firmware related issues were fixed for most users, that caused the freezing when viewing Netflix, I will close this thread. 

If your Hub is continuing to freeze up even after the update, there is another thread you can post to.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/General-Discussions/Freezes-when-playing-Netflix-after-2-06-10-update/m-p/212006