Error in RAID Configuration

Has anyone gotten an answer. I suddenly lost visibility of My Passport that I’ve been using for time machine for over a year. Just bought a new My Passport Ultra and got the error in RAID configuration message. Can’t find anything in the WD Utility to fix the problem.

I have the same problem. After receiving the error, I got an ‘Disk Ejected Unexpectedly’ and the drive disconnected. It then took several restarts, plugging and unplugging the drive before my Mac would recognized and mount the drive again. This is a terrible experience.

I had a firewire my book studio drive that failed also. This was the replacement drive for that. Both drives specifically say “Works with Time Machine OS X”. Neither work reliably.

I have an OWC enclosure with an off the shelf drive that NEVER HAS PROBLEMS. IT ALWAYS MOUNTS, ITS ALWAYS IN FINDER, IT NEVER MYSTERIOUSLY EJECTS.

PLEASE FIX.

I recently purchased a 3 TB My Passport for Mac, to supplement my 1TB My Passport Air. I am running a MBAir with iOS 10.11.5.

Now both the 1TB and the 3TB generate a Error in RAID Config. prompt. I run the short test and it comes back AOK. For the 3TB I have tried to run the complete test, but it shuts off before completion.

Back ups seem to be OK, but it would be a catastrophe to lose anything.

I have not been able to discern a solution in the thread above. Help appreciated.

Yes, it’s daunting to find a solution in a long thread. I was lucky and skimmed down to find bjcreative’s post on October 9th, 2015. I suggest reading that one and following the thread down as others discuss it further.

In my case I didn’t find the file to delete, but have removed the entry from my Login Items list as recommended. Based on what else I’ve read here, I suspect I will no longer see the error after I reboot.

Thank to Allah and Thank you dear I’m facing same problem now its solve thank u :slight_smile: