Do WD HDD smart enough to fix itself?

Hello,
my HDD health was appearing with 98% on the Hard Disk Sentinel program and everything was okay
until someday was too small left in my partitions + lost power and that health went down from 98% to 86% and browsing the explorer was either lagging or slow
but today I notice a sudden improvement also the health went up to 88%, that’s why I say if these drivers can do self checks which I don’t know how and fix itself? especially that I read on the Hard Disk Sentine “They may be remapped any time in the later use” is it also do remapping?

The drive found 1 bad sector during its self test.
There are 19 weak sectors found on the disk surface. They may be remapped any time in the later use of the disk.
At this point, warranty replacement of the disk is not yet possible, only if the health drops further.
It is recommended to examine the log of the disk regularly. All new problems found will be logged there.

No actions needed.

Hi @heythem500
Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:

Everything is possible at WD Harry Houdini SSD series.
The Superman series has wings too.