Anodized Trickle Theme (beta)

first test is not very good

1133x300 is a good size with jpg

in 1133x400 and png , it slows down…

so I downsize the moviesheet. But otherwise all works correctly

You’ll probably need to clean up the xml, just remember, the less that it has to generate, the faster it will be.

I clean up, I clean up :smiley:

but I want to keep the rotating backdrop

That’s probably going to slow everything down then because you are trying to generate too many large images.

Question, are you using w=“1280” h=“720” for the @@poster?

How do you change the file png to jpg without using a program. Am using paint to do it but I lose tranparancy. Please help.

just change the extension in file manager

don’t use software

to tinwarble :

I use :

the result  (fast navigation !!!)

direct link :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/patatozor/5538006773/in/set-72157626294210692/

I need to adjust the transparency of the moviesheet and the background

and moove the XX/XX counter 

what is the parameter for this counter please  ?

not sure what you mean please outline step by step for me.

thanks

rename your  picture.png in picture.jpg in the explorer

juste change the png extension

do i right click or what. Explorer? I need a bit more info please.

yes right click and rename

ok I right clicked and renamed to movie.jpg but the file type is still png. How do I change the file type.

why do you want to change the file type?

Livehub read png file exclusively with jpg extension for moviesheet

I want to copy over the already existing metadata images stored on the hub instead of creating all new image files. The ones off the web stored on the hub are in jpg format so cannot copy over in png format. Any help please.

firetix,

Yep, that’s what I thought, shrink the displayed image and you get faster navigation.  You have to remember that if you tell it to display at 1280 X 720, it is still filling up that space with something, you just don’t see what it is.

The counter is in “rv_browse_common_widgets_new.xml”  or if you are using my theme its “rv_browse_common_widgets_new_gallery.xml”.

Looking good though.

T

Steve,

If you are using the Cover art that you have by using “Get Info” then you don’t have to rename the file.  But you will not get the reflections. 

The reflections are made by using a modified Coverbox template that has to be generated using Thumbgen.  They are not displayed if you use the standard Cover art, since the reflections are a part of the Cover art.

You have to make the Cover art as a png, the rename it in Explorer to jpg.

for the moment, I am happy about the result

no need to have a big moviesheet with many useless information

it is fast, readable. With some adjustment, it will be perfect for me

just need to resize picture for other views

I don’t want to see all my work destroyed by THE big firmware update with folder xml, moviesheet possibility  :smileyvery-happy:

thank you for your help

time to sleep for me

I am using thumbgen  (new version) and creating the reflective covers easily however it does not look like the image on page 1. The reflection is almost white which looks ■■■■. The image on page one has perfect reflection so how do i get this without the crappy white tinge to it.

As I said in the instructions, you have output the Coverbox as a “PNG” with Thumbgen, then once it is created you have to manually change the extension to “JPG”.   DO NOT USE AN IMAGE EDITOR, just rename the extension.

If you don’t do this you will not get the transparency in the reflection.

hi

i tried everything outlined above. It stills isn’t looking like the original picture. My last attempt made the reflection look identical to the coverart. Maybe its the old firmware i am using. I have not upgraded due to the bugs.