Æonish Hub ReV2 [WDTV LIVE HUB]

do we need a different game image for the white Aeon?

Hi, were do I find the download for this theme?

Sorry it’s taking so long, was trying to do a ‘Complete’ theme with all the views done…

But it’s a long process.

However, ive cobbled together a  ‘Downloadable’ preview Beta which will be available in the next couple of hours.

It includes… The Theme, Demo Folders for Movies and Music and Thumbgen Templates.

Writing a detailed ReadMe file right now to include in the download.

Check back in an hour or two.

Joey

in the gallery xml just add the green text and i should work:

<?xml version=“1.0”?>

<page background=“./image/RV-BG.jpg”>

<image image=“image/keyboard_mask_bg.png” x=“0” y=“0” w=“1280” h=“720” bg=“1” disable=“@@disable-thumbnail-bg”/>

<image image=“@@preview_rect_image” default_image=“@@default_preview_rect_image” x=“0” y=“0” w=“1280” h=“720” textcolor=“@@preview_rect_color” keycolor=“1” ignore_keycolor=“1” bg=“1”/>

<image image=“image/Gallery/video_browse_gallery_overlay.png” x=“0” y=“0” w=“1280” h=“720” bg=“1”/>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@drizzt09

Can you apply this to your modified theme, cant see all that wording ?

AEonish Hub Stage3 Preview Beta Demo Download

is Live… on Page(1)

Main Password is :   abetapreview

And once unzipped… it is really important to read the ‘ReadMe.txt’ file…

1 Like

Tanks a lot JoeySmyth I love this theme!!!

Thanks Joey

Looks Awesome

I too agree with positioning the music cd cover on the floor.

Also the current size of the cd cover in the list view is small and looks a bit odd

I would suggest a larger music cd cover positioned on the floor.

& I just LUV the music gallery view i always wanted it

Xcelent Work as always:smiley:

So the hub must be connected to web, to get info and images directly on the hub and then replace the one created with thumbgen? It’s a bit confusing, so if I don’t have the hub connected I can’t make the correct movie name.jpg file? 

If I understand the xml file must be created using the wd tv live hub get info function, and not using thumbgen?

Plesk90 wrote:

If I understand the xml file must be created using the wd tv live hub get info function, and not using thumbgen?

You can also use a program like

http://community.wdc.com/t5/General-Discussions/v1-2-released-WDTVHubGen-Looks-up-Movies-TV-Shows-and-creates/td-p/160548

to get the info and just have it save the xml

Its easier then doing it manually on the hub

Joey

SECTION 4: “How to Get it all Working Like the Demo Folders”

STEP 2:  Using your Live Hub get the ‘Metadata’ for you Movie(s) and/or Music

"press OPTION buttion on your remote… and select ‘Get Info’

Have you tested using TG to generate the .xml instead of using the hub options menu to do it?

TG can generate a hub xml… just would not use the moviesheet option.

Joey

Well done, looks really nice. If it moves as fast real time, then it will be excellent.

Thank you for all the hard work. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the theme!

I’ll give it a try in the next few days :wink:

drizzt09

TG works fine for getting all the info. I only tried two tests of my own. one of the thumbnails does not fill the box, so don’t know whats going on there.

It looks like you will need to have either all your movies in a Genre folder, or all in the root. As obviously only 1 movie throws the thumb over to the far left.

Really nice clean look though.

I’m just going to back up my blank xmls/jpgs to another folder, then rescan for this theme, then scan a hard drive full to see how it goes.

edit 1 - Thank god for tgmd files,  yeah all the covers seem to be smaller than the thumbnail box…?

I don’t think its much faster than the last one to go through a line of movies, but I think thats all down to the xml files or something else, as its bizarre with both themes that the first and last 3 thumbs always fly.

edit 2 - Mmm. From just having a look at the Movie template file, the cover section is larger than the glass overlay.  As I noticed it stretches down too far and is under the film name text.

edit 3 - Tony your demo moviesheets look like this

http://postimage.org/image/1hni655ic

The ones I create with Thumbgen look like this

http://postimage.org/image/1hof8w3dw

Dunno where the black background is coming from ?

From looking at yours and TG created ones, the Demo ones have Alpha channel round the thumb ? But the TG ones

have a black joining border ?

Ok it works fine I resolved the issue, there was an incorrect option selected in thumbgen. I have a question, to make the music backdrops you can use thumbgen to download album cover and backdrops automatically and make the xml file? If not how I can make it?

Plesk90 wrote:

Ok it works fine I resolved the issue, there was an incorrect option selected in thumbgen. I have a question, to make the music backdrops you can use thumbgen to download album cover and backdrops automatically and make the xml file? If not how I can make it?

read the ReadMe.txt file and read specifically the music section

wdtvhub wrote:

edit 3 - Tony your demo moviesheets look like this

http://postimage.org/image/1hni655ic

The ones I create with Thumbgen look like this

http://postimage.org/image/1hof8w3dw

Dunno where the black background is coming from ?

From looking at yours and TG created ones, the Demo ones have Alpha channel round the thumb ? But the TG ones

have a black joining border ?

try making setting in TG and set as png maybe?

1 Like

Good skills drizzt09

Selecting png worked, you then rename to jpg after the fact.

Never knew you had the option of .png so thank you.

Thx drizzt09 I’ve red the ReadMe but I missed the part explaining the music procedure so I have to use the quicksheet option :smiley: