Æonish Hub ReV2 [WDTV LIVE HUB]

Brilliant news Joey!!!

Can’t wait to see how you do this…

EDIT-

PS… Did your recent Alaska mod inspire the need to look into the possiblity of showing media flags?

It’s Friday 11pm here… Probably Sunday… Busy Tomorrow.

Here something I have been working on.  Let me know what you think.  Suggestions are welcome.

too much infos in one small picture for me, but others will probably like

good job tho

@JoeySmyth

Pm’d you on an important matter.

GCG

@GulfcoastGuy

I am currently talking with Bill_S (Man)  about the Offensive Security Violation.

Will also be submitting a Offensive Violation Report to Tinypic.com’s Management and Moderaters.

I am curently deleting all External Image links assiociated with Tinypic.com and Photobucket.com

JoeySmyth.

1 Like

Well, after the “Incident” that happened while i wasnt here.

(and to remind Older Forum Members and New Ones… this is the Second ‘Incidence’ or Attempt by an Individual(s) to Discredit and Coherse me to stop Contributing my Work to the Forum… by ways of trying to get me Banned and/or Creating False Statements)

This was One from a While Back…

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Re-I-have-to-stop-the-theme-because-of-illness-My-Aeon-ish-sorry/td-p/182750

Personally,

I Enjoy Creating Themes, I Enjoy Sharing these Themes, I Enjoy Offering Whatever Knowledge i have to Assist People.

I just dont ‘Get it’ that there Factors in play that wish ill feelings toward me and my work (contributions to the community).

Anyways, with that said… i worked on a little idea today for Movie Info in the Gallery View in Aeonish Hub.

Just a quick experiment and test… video quality is poor, sorry about that,

Youtube Video Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZkbQkF8Qs

5 Likes

Really nice implementation of the “extra info” icons. 

Sorry to hear about the person who is trying to stop your contributions. He’s probably just a bitter person.

Anyway awesome job on the movie info. I was hoping you’d implement that and you did! 

Hi Joey

Despite the immature actions of AN.OTHER you still keep pushing the boundaries of theming!! I think I am now converted to the flag trick.

I feel that the less said (publicly) about the ‘incident’ the better, as it only serves as fuel for the Saddo. :wink:

Discovered today how Resolve the Missing Fanart Backdrops for…

Large Video Browse

Video Browse

Preview Browse

Music Browse

Photo Browse

Large Photo Browse

All of the Above Views Now Display the Fanart Backdrop for Every Media File! 

Not just the Middle One… But ALL of them.

This Method can also be used to have a ‘Focused’ Thumbnail as seen in “Gallery View” in ALL the Other Views!

Page(1) has Download Link to the FR(Final Release) Revision 2 Version for FW 2.07.17

A Youtube Video Link for a Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9K-ob4TkFE

6 Likes

Hi Joey,

looking foreward to IMDB Ratings, Media Flags and Certifications… :smiley:

Is there a way for me to add the icon for the movies/series I have seen?

I have a lot of series and somethimes its nice to get the overview of what I’ve watched…

Hope I explained it ok… :flushed:

Thanks

Youtube Video Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZkbQkF8Qs

This looks nice, it’s not too flashy and everything though the media infos are displaying a bit slow on the video but otherwise it look great

It’s using the ‘Standard’ Moviesheet Method - Combined with My Moviesheet Method.

ie. Speed and Display of Backdrop is Instanty Displayed, Movie Info is Instantly Displayed.

But you will have to wait a Second or Two for the ‘Media Flags’ to Appear.

(Which i thought was an acceptable ‘Compromise’ instead of looking at a “BLACK” screen for a Couple of Seconds Waiting for Everything “Moviesheet,Plot,Title,Runtime,Genre”  to Appear)

I Also used the Slideshow Settings ‘Fade’  using ‘Normal’ should give a ‘Quicker’ Display.’

This Idea was to not have to Re-generate the ‘Existing’ Moviesheet… but just create an ‘Extra Sheet’ which is only actually the Media Icons.

It’s simply put… a Add-On.

1 Like

Oh i see… looking forward to try this :']

I have to ask it sorry… but you gonna make a non add-on template for this ? i mean everything (media flags, etc) in the whole template instead of having the extra sheet ?

It looks great Joey!

Will try this asap when you release it.

Oh i seelooking forward to try this :']

I have to ask it sorrybut you gonna make a non add-on template for this ? i mean everything (media flags, etc) in the whole template instead of having the extra sheet ?

Sorry, but no.

TheStandardMoviesheets Method with Live Hub only Works with Gallery Viewand there is so much Black Screens and waiting for Moviesheets to display,

that im staying with MyMethod’  (Scale and Pan Trick of aMoviesheet’) Works in ALL Views.

eg.

Gallery View

List Browse View

Video Browse View

Large Video Browse View

Preview View

Info View for Video

Info View for Music

Music Browse View

Music Album Playback View

Music Homescreen Now Playing

1 Like

Alright no problem… i had to ask :']

@Joey

You still planning on working on the ID3tag embeded music coverart version?

Is there a way we can use this theme in the WD TV Live Streaming?