"7 out 13 files have been uploaded"? WD Photo App

Hi all,

I’m not sure if you’ve ever encountered this problem whilst using the WD Photos app on Android. Basically sometimes when back up is triggered and completed, the notication in my notification bar tells me that X out of Y files have been uploaded, and the number X is almost always smaller than number Y, e.g. 1 out of 5 files have been uploaded. Does that mean some of the files were not uploaded properly? I’ve not noticed anything missing yet.

Thanks for reading.

This is what the notification looks like. Ignore the No Internet Connection message, the WD notification appears this way even when I’m connected to working WiFi:

Hi, so you never see the notifications that all files have been uploaded? 

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have seen all files being uploaded before, but not ever since the “X of Y items uploaded to…” first appeared, meaning now it’s always “X of Y items uploaded to…”, never “X of X items uploaded to…”

Do you know what could be wrong here?

Hi again, I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the app. If the problem continues, I recommend you to contact support directly, they can help you narrow down the cause of the problem. 

http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp