Zoom in and out function

Im not longer able to zoon in and out when viewing live camera on mu phone. Tried resetting the App, deleting and reinstalling the app and also resetting the system but cant seem to find the solution…

Mine is doing the same thing. Have you figured anything out? Thanks

The ap closes as soon as I try to zoom on any live feed camera.

No I reset everything, apparently is the app, sent email to developer as suggested by micrometer who’s the WD support company.

I really like the system hopefully they get it fixed soon. Thank you for the info. Have a great day :+1:

Hello, if you don’t mind could you give me the email address? I would like to send a message too. Thanks

Hi, have you contact anyone? Or were ypu able to fix this? So frustrating…

Did talk to wd and they directed me to micro center. I guess they are the company handling the service for the readyview product now. Micro Center said they are working with the app developer to get it fixed. But now i noticed the app has been removed from the app store. Who knows what’s going on now…

Same here…we going around in circles…

It’s fixed now!!! Alleluia!!!

But for some reason the android app is not in the app store anymore…I uninstalled it and now I can’t get it back…

Yeah my sister did the same . It’s gone from. App store and Google play… maybe they are fixing it? :thinking: keep sending messages. Mine so far so good