Youtube streaming live - NOT WORKING

In Italy it’s present 3 TV Channel using youtube for your legal streaming channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DTzn5baCI

and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2-wxVmdpgI

I have try to opened this two link from my WD TV Play…it’s doesn’t work!

The RED bar bottom fill out in two second… i can listen only one second of streaming and the WD TV Play skip to next video!

Someone can try this two link on another WD TV series player ???

I have try to open this same link from android youtube apps and it’s working without problems…

I wasn’t aware the WDTVs were supposed to work with LIVE youtube feeds.

Are they?

Well, just for laughs i tried it on my WDTV Live Hub and get the following message …

This video is restricted by the video content owner and is not available on TV connected devices.

which means, the content owner has blocked this in youtube settings.

android / portable devices … ok   (not blocked)

JoeySmyth wrote:

Well, just for laughs i tried it on my WDTV Live Hub and get the following message …

This video is restricted by the video content owner and is not available on TV connected devices.

which means, the content owner has blocked this in youtube settings.

android / portable devices … ok   (not blocked)

mmmmmm… it’s a youtube setting on live streaming or it’s a youtube restricted by site ?

Because if it’s a live streaming setting i can ask to owner (or proprietary of live streaming) can be disable this restriction or change this value…

I have try on my Android device… it’s no working :slight_smile: at this point i thinks it’s my problems whit my device :slight_smile:

TonyPh12345 wrote:

I wasn’t aware the WDTVs were supposed to work with LIVE youtube feeds.

Are they?

i know this live streaming for month (before to pass to youtube live streaming the same channel using a legal flash video streaming from their site…)… i ever use my PC for watching but some days ago…out of curiosity… i have try to open it from my WD TV Play and i found it’s no working :slight_smile:

If there exist a workaround i can watch this channel directly from my tv without sky italia decoder :slight_smile: