Youtube Invalid username - password

I am having a problem with my regular Youtube login in . I put in the same password  as my computer I even tried the App password  and get Invalid username -password . I hate the leanback app , Any suggestions

It might have something to do with google + as another member mentioned in this message recently.  See if this helps you:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Discussions/Solution-to-login-on-youtube/td-p/556492

Best way to login via Youtube Leanback is to Pair the device. Try it.

If you read the  message - I hate the leanback app

No did not work

This idea will not help fix your problem, but you can watch YouTube from your account if you install Twonky Beam app on your smart phone or tablet.  I put a plug in for Twonky Beam here: 

Twonky Beam app is awesome for WDTV, Roku, etc. - Western

This may not help either but…didn’t google/youtube recently change the log in procedure ? I USED to be able to enter my USER NAME. Now I have to use the email addresss that is associated with that user name, at lest on the web page login.

BTW I also HATE youtube laid back or whatever the 7734 it’s called.

After many attempts this worked . I had to change the password then the verify system then disable verify . Tried it on my media streamers and it worked . I had the delete then reinstall by user account to auto save the the password . Thanks for the help

The Twonty app works great on my hand me down from son IPOD . Wish I could get one to run the WDTV from my PC