You tube playlist

I just upgraded to the WDTV LIVE HUB and now when I login to YouTube I cannot see the playlist I created and play from that.  The WDTV Live HD had the Playlist option under Favs.  Please help me find the Playlist play option.

Anil

Anil, welcome to the forum!

You first have to sign in to your YouTube account.

Then, select the GREEN (A) button on the remote, and select PLAYLISTS.

If this solves your problem, please mark this as the solution!

@ TonyPh12345 I am having the same problem, and the proposed solution doesn’t seem to work for me. As long I keep my videos as favorites in youtube, I can see them. Once I create a playlist, in you tube, and move all my videos in this playlist WDTV hub doesn’t load my new playlist.

We’ve found an issue with some YouTube accounts where playlists don’t show up in the WDTV. We’re currently investigating it. Most accounts seem to function normally.

Same with wdtvlive in case of playlists.

Even if i’am not logged on looks like there some problems on youtube side, because rolling back to old fw doesn’t help.

After watching some clip (take it from most popular) we have list of similar clips on screen, there additional info like blue asterisks, but from some time thay always gray.

Same here.  I cannot access playlists from my YouTube account but I can access my favorites and evem add videos to my playlist from the WDTVLive Plus.

First time poster here. Bought a WD TV Live last week and so far the device is workign great except for the youtube playlists. I have a number of playlists that I was able to access only on the first day (last friday) and since then do not see them at all. My favorites do show up on the youtube account though on the WDTV.

Let us know if there is a workaround for fix for this issue. I have a no. of playlists based on interests and really like to view them as part of my research. 

Thanks

I have the same issue. I have a WD TV Live Hub with 1TB on the latest version of firmware update. All of a sudden, I am unable to see any of my youtube playlists. I have tried username as well as username@gmail.com. I haver reset, restarted the Live Hub but all efforts in vain.

Any help is appreciated. I hate to try and create another youtube account and re-create my playlists.

Hi!

I’m having the same problem too. The solution is not valid for me, because I just don’t have any green key on the remote.

Best regards,

Américo

adias wrote:

Hi!

I’m having the same problem too. The solution is not valid for me, because I just don’t have any green key on the remote.

Best regards,

Américo

Thats because you don’t have a WD Live Hub.