You Tube : How Do You Clear/Delete/Remove A Search Entry?

As I stated above…How do you clear/delete/remove You Tube Search entries ? I know I’m not the only one asking this. I’ll do searches for my favorite bands, The Beatles, for example…The videos play fine. Better than they ever did with my old Netgear EVA8000. I’ve done searches for others, such as Asia or CCR…and they won’t play because of a You Tube restriction. But now these unwanted entries are STUCK in my Search List, and I’d like to clear them out. Hey, WD, how about adding this function in a firmware/software update!  It should be a function that’s included. My old EVA8000 didn’t play You Tube videos very well, but at least I was able to edit my Search Entries and other functions!

But I will say, when the videos do play, they play VERY WELL, and I’m HAPPY about that!

How does everyone else feel about this? Come on…Let’s get this straightened out!

MANY ‘THANKS’ for listening

‘reset to factory defaults’ on the internal menu.

THANKS, rich UK!

I’ll do that, but WHY should I have to do that? Shouldn’t WD update the firmware/software and include a way to just select the search item and delete it from the list? Would be nice!..Makes sense to me! 

RDEOHD wrote:

THANKS, rich UK!

I’ll do that, but WHY should I have to do that? Shouldn’t WD update the firmware/software and include a way to just select the search item and delete it from the list? Would be nice!..Makes sense to me! 

Sense and WD do not go together:wink: