Yamaha cd-n301 issue

Hello!

I have Yamaha cd-n301 cd player. It support DLNA 1.5 but WD My Cloud didn’t see this device. Can You help me with this problem?

Sorry my english :wink:

Welcome to the Community.

What have you tried so far? Are the 2 devices linked to the same local network?

The devices are in the same network. Pc open media files from WD My Cloud. Yamaha open media files from PC. In My Net View I see all my devices (PC, Yamaha, My Cloud, smartphone, tablet etc.).

Perhaps the following thread will be able to assist:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/FAQ-Twonky-DLNA-Media-Server-Setup-amp-Use/td-p/858810

Why is your Yamaha seeing your PC?  A quick look at that device says it is a DLNA/UPnP streamer, so it ought to be able to find the Twonky media server if it is running on your MyCloud; see my FAQ thread that Trancer linked above.

Is your PC running a media server?  You may have configured Windows Media Player to do this, or some other media player.

When you say your PC can open media files on the MyCloud, what program are you using to do this?  Are you using a simple file browser, or are you using a UPnP/DLNA media client?

I think you need to make sure Twonky is running properly on the MyCloud, and then read your Yamaha’s manual to see how to select a DLNA/UPnP server to use as a media source.

1 Like

Everything works! :slight_smile:

I did the update firmware in TP-LINK WR740N.

Thanks for help guys!