XML Favorate and Rating Question

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out in regards to the favorate heart and rating stars?

ok so I have finished my gallery view in my theme and wanted to set the preview list view the same… with the gallery view the fav and ratings icons are always in the same location on the screen but with the other views it is with the list title.

In my preview list view (and others) I want to have them to be in the one location like the gallery view but not sure how to do this… I have attempted to try myself to do this but with no success.

so in gellery view the comands are as follows

<image image=“@@favorite” x=“1210”  y=“671” w=“23” h=“21” align=“hcenter”/>

I tried to copy this over to the preview browse page but nothing shows up

In the preview browse page this is what I have done (all one location)

What happens here is I get them where I want them however they are all visible and all layered upon one another… Problem I have with this is they are transperant… probably 20% black but being all on top of each other turns it into a solid black… besides this its abviously not the right way or the way I want them to show.

I want them to work as the gallery view does, displaying for only the title selected.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

You can try sending a PM to  DeVicious or  Tinwarble, they might be able to give you some advice.