Xbox 360 can't see some videos

I am having a really weird problem between my Xbox 360 and MBL. I have a 3TB MBL and have been using it to stream videos to my 360 for quite a while with no problems. I usually convert them to a compatible xvid/avi file as I recently did with a couple of seasons of an animated tv show. The problem is the 360 cannot see them when in Folder view. It can see the folder they’re in, so I know the videos are in the folder, because if they weren’t, the 360 just wouldn’t show the folder. However, when I go into the folder, they don’t show up. I can also view and play the files on my computer and WDTV with no problem. Also, I know that I have them converted to a compatible format, because when I switch the view to show videos by Date, they show up there and play successfully. I just updated to the newest firmware and had the same problem before and after, so I know that’s not the problem. Also, I’m using the DLNA server, not Twonky. Don’t know if that matters, but I hope I can stick with DLNA as I had other issues with Twonky.  I’m kind of wondering if there is some kind of file limit as I just passed the 400 mark and am currently at 423 with these new shows. Has anybody ever had this problem and know how to fix it? Let me know.

Hello,

Take a look a this link. Hope it helps

Using a Sony Playstation 3 or Microsoft Xbox360 with the My Book Live, WD Sharespace, or My Book World 

I figured it out. Apparently, the Xbox 360 has a limit on how many levels of folders you can go down in a directory. I think that it’s about 6 levels max.