Wrong Episode # displayed after using Next (track) button

If I’m playing an episode and I hit Stop, I am returned to the index and the episode I was watching is highlited. If I am watching episode 3 for example and I hit Next Track to go to episode 4, and I then hot Stop, I am returned to the index and episode 3 is highlited. If I start at episode 3 and Next Track thru all the episodes and hit Stop, episode 3 is highlited.

If I watch 3 or 4 episodes I will usually hit Next Track at the end of the episode before the trailer for next week is shown. I will do this for each episode then hit Stop when I have finished watching. The first episode I started watching is then highlited. This is a pain because I am not sure what the next episode to watch is.

I need to keep a pen and paper and cross off the episodes or mentally remember the episode number. I can do this but I would rather the SMP do it for me.

Is there a way around this or is it a bug?

Check the names of the episodes… make sure that the number of the episodes are in order like 01,02,03,04,05…10

I don’t know if it’d be considered a bug or not, but yeah, that’s the way it works. If you’re using the media library, just look at the “Watched” icon to see what you’ve already seen.

On the previous FW version - it reacted accordingly. i.e. it always stop at the very actual episode that you’re watching. Now as @BarcodeBob mentioned it stops at / highlighted at the episode you began with…:angry:

Thanks fellas. I’ll add it to the ‘Streaming Ideas’ thread then and maybe it may get fixed.