Worst warranty service

so I have to say that I am truly dissappointed with Western Digital at this point…I have had this drive since 9/2016 and after mailing it in after it started getting I/O failures and not getting a SMART status at all was denied warranty replacement due to what is some scratches on a sticker on the bottom of the drive…mind you this drive has been carried around in my backpack along with my laptop since 9/2016…here is a pic of the so-called tampering…oh and I almost forgot not only did you not only deny my warranty over BS you kept my cable which you instructed me to send in with it…

Hi tim.mesi,

I have escalated your concern. Some will contact you soon for assistance.

Peter and WD Staff,

Well I have to say that I am very pleased at this point. Not only did you all correct the mistake in denying the warranty but my drive was replaced with a drive that is larger in capacity and seems to be of much higher quality. I want to thank you for restoring my faith in Western Digital. Thank you very much. Not only have you kept a customer but you have given me something with which to praise your company to everyone I know.

Tim Mesi

Hi tim.mesi ,

Thank you for your appreciation.