Wordpress on EX4

So I have a wordpress website that is currently being hosted by a company that I would like to move to my EX4. I have enabled wordpress on my EX4 and I have a complete download of all my files and database from the hosting company.  But how to I access the source files on the EX4 wordpress install.  I need to change it to point at a database and I have custom themes and configuration that need to be copied over.  It doesn’t appear to create a share so I can map a drive or set FTP to it.  What am I missing?

Hi there, i have not tried this, lets see if another user can share some tips and information on this matter. 

Hello, did you ever figure this out; I’m attempting the same thing on my EX2?

No, I have not figured this out.  Still waiting to see if anyone can give me more information.

I have the same problem. The only folders shown in Windows are “shared music”, “shared pictures” and “shared videos”. Where are wordpress folders located? How do I access to them? In order to run Wordpress I have also installed myphp but I am not allowed to sign in because I don’t know how I access to the config file.

you need to setup SSH and access is via Putty or better yet Bitvise
then it’s easy to find, go to /var/www/wordpress
wordpress is a link that gos to here… /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/WordPress/WordPress

I actually wouldn’t use any app on the WD. Just storage.