Woodshop

Hi Tinwarble,

can i remove the icon in the picture? - its easyer for me, because i dont use moviesheet, but i use the info files for an Movie.

Regards

Gerd 

You have to open the “rv_gallery_browse_page.xml” and remove this line:

<image image=“@@poster” x=“819” y=“489” w=“113” h=“173” align=“top” scale_type=“pan” scale=“100” />

Also, if you don’t use moviesheets you will not get the pic below the stars to show up or the rating stars either.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Gerd 

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, Woodshop-Music-Select artist-Select album-Play song-Option-Get info=Hard crash. Maybe it’s the new firmware ! Maybe related to the crash on Games exit. Feels like an improper exit, or return to, routine in firmware.

Yeah zam, I believe that using “get info” has been crashing the HUB.  I can’t really remember if it was just the music “get info” or it was for everything but I did see it being discussed in the firmware forum, but I can’t remember exactly what it was about.

Anyway, it does appear that there are some major bugs with the new firmware, imagine that.  Because there is nothing in the theme to really cause a crash, especially Woodshop since I have messed with any of those xml’s yet so it’s still using the osd xml’s.

Just remember, if you have a question about a theme causing a crash, you can always load the default Mochi theme and see if the HUB is doing the same thing.  If it does, then it’s a firmware issue.

ye recall a get ifo bug in the latest firmware. was related to get inin other languages besides English. tinwarble is right though. Anytime you discover abug in a custom theme, always load the default Mochi theme and reproduce issue to see if  is with the firmware or the theme.

Just to clean up a bit, your correct, the hub has issues with get info/ remove info/ rescan info. Luckily, the hub has resonable recovery measures in place.

Hello again,

can i make the movie description from the xml file larger… is that possible ?

Gerd 

gerdk,

Please see THIS, it tells which lines do what for the gallery view.

Hi,

thanks for help font size for me is now ok

• can i move the text a little ahead (i don’t find the right settings) and, i need 10 lines of text, when i changed that in numlines =10 the last textline can be displayed :dizzy_face:

Best Regards

Gerd 

When you change the number of lines to be displayed you also have to change the height.

Hi Tinwarble,

when i change the number of lines to 10 or 12, the text (lines) get  upset, i think i can’t go up with the text and the space for the moive plot is always the same. 

Regards

Gerd 

gerdk,

Again, when you change the number of lines, you have to change the height.  So if you start with the original line:

<text x=“837” y=“327” w=“376” h=“146” text=“@@overview” fontsize=“18” numlines=“8” textcolor=“0xffffff” align=“left” />

You would change it like this:

<text x=“837” y=“327” w=“376” h=“219” text=“@@overview” fontsize=“18” numlines=“12” textcolor=“0xffffff” align=“left” />

You will also have to take into consideration the font size.  If you increase the font size you will also have to increase the “h” value.  You can also decease the space between the lines by decreasing the “h” value.

Hi,

thank you, now it works perfect, and thank you for your patience :wink:

Regards from Germany

Gerd 

Bump for update 9-05-11.

I don’t get the “Very Best Of” screen (great artwork btw). Is it an info view, background or some kind of sheet? My  music playing view hasn’t changed.

Loyal beta tester:wink:

Well, I have to ask first.  Did you download the new version I just posted today?

If you did then there may be a problem with the theme download.  If you’ll look in the “image” folder and make sure that you have “album_playing_overlay.png”.  If you do, then try reapplying the theme.  If all that doesn’t work let me know, I was a little worried that some people may have problems with this screen because of the size of the overlay.  I am pushing the size limit the HUB will actually display an image.  I may have to try to compress it a little.

Went back and checked, it was in the zip, but didn’t copy. Have since copyed it.

Device restart, load Mochi, reload Woodshop 1.02.10.

No go. Rechecked Woodxhop-Image-(used my Iview program to look at "album_playing_overlay.png") thats the image I can’t get to load. Sorry!

I 'll give it another stab in the morning.

New version is 1.02.14, if you are still using 1.02.10 then then you are using the wrong version.  I just updated today so you’ll need to download it then copy it to the HUB for the Album playing view to display.