Wondering about possible changes to mionet?

Just wondering if it’s possible for mionet to be structured/developed for use WITHOUT Java?  I would love to be able to access my drive(s) via one of my Tablets, but it is impossible due to no java capable browsers on my tablets.   Does anyone know if it is even possible?  Where would I be able to request/suggest it to Western Digital?  Do they even pop their heads in here?  Thanks for your time.

Don’t know if thats possible have you tried contacting mionet on that feature?

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; best placed in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Software & Accessory Ideas

Regards,

Thanks for the reply.  I thought that coming here and posting would accomplish that since mionet is “I think” a program that is now owned by WD.  I’ll look into your suggestion.  Thanks for your time.

Thanks for your reply.  I’ll follow your suggestion.  Thanks for your time/link.