Wish: Resume playback from whereever menu you are

I sometimes start a movie, to realize some seconds later that the framerate is set wrong (with the latest FW and auto framerate this shouldn’t be an issue anymore), or that i have to change audio-output etc. so i go back to main menu, do all the settings, and then have to do go back to the files and do all the browsing again, have to look for the movie through hundrets of files to finally be able to start playback again.

wouldn’t it be a neat feature to be able to resume playback from any menu? Maybe just press start and WDTV starts the last played file from the same position where it stopped?

Your post sounds more like an idea or a Feature Request; the best place for this is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there is no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Live & Live Plus Ideas:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Live-Live-Plus-Ideas/idb-p/idea