Wireless Keyboards?

Chuckmv wrote:

I just don’t know what is equivalent to the search button

CTRL-F  :)

PixelPower wrote:
Out of curiosity, I tested my Apple wireless keyboard using a Targus USB bluetooth adapter and that worked fine. :slight_smile:

Hey PixelPower,

I have Targus USB bluetooth and I borrowed my neighbor’s Apple wireless keyboard, but I can’t seem to get it to work with my Media Hub.  I’ve done a cold boot with the Hub, I’m just not sure if the keyboard is even connecting.

Dax676 wrote:

PixelPower wrote:
Out of curiosity, I tested my Apple wireless keyboard using a Targus USB bluetooth adapter and that worked fine. :slight_smile:

Hey PixelPower,

I have Targus USB bluetooth and I borrowed my neighbor’s Apple wireless keyboard, but I can’t seem to get it to work with my Media Hub.  I’ve done a cold boot with the Hub, I’m just not sure if the keyboard is even connecting.

• *Did you pair them up using a PC or Mac first?

It’s been sometime since this post was made and I was wondering how well was the Lenovo remote keyboard working?

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi here … I’ve a logitech K340 with unifiyng receiver dongle  … since I see around that sombody was happy working … can me explain the procedure how to do ? I can’t …

note:

• the units (dongle & KB) work fine on my desktop PC

• in the WD USB side I’ve wireless d-link dwa-140 dongle (working from the begin, 8 month ago)

• in the rear USB an HD WD MyBook 1TB …

• the FW is the latest (1.04.22_V)

• I’ve a little sitecom 4 port USB hub to use  …

MTHX in advance & regards

I use Logitech MK320 wireless keyboard.
just insert dongle to WDTV HUB and it worked

PS. I don’t use USB HUB

AlexSSS wrote:

I use Logitech MK320 wireless keyboard.
just insert dongle to WDTV HUB and it worked

PS. I don’t use USB HUB

THX for info mate … but I need to try hub … HD + WIFI + KB …

Tested a Logitech MK 250 (since nearly all Logitech wirelles MK keyboards are tested now it seems they all run properly) and my MacPro alu keyboard (cable). Both work fine :smiley:

Quick question, have the Apple Wireless Keyboard AND have a USB Targus Bluetooth thingy.  Plugged them in and no-go.  Any insight to make it work would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Will work with Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800?

:wink:

Took me a good deal of fooling around with both remote and keyboard (and, futilely, the WD manual) to discover this … it’s for use when you are entering text with a keyboard (such as to get content for a video) using the onscreen keyboard screen. You can’t navigate DOWN to the “SUBMIT” button on the screen “keyboard” with the direction keys on the wireless keyboard, but Shift/Enter will automatically do a “submit”.  (I don’t think this hot key combo is in the manual – at least not in mine). 

JohnnyLamb wrote:

Took me a good deal of fooling around with both remote and keyboard (and, futilely, the WD manual) to discover this … it’s for use when you are entering text with a keyboard (such as to get content for a video) using the onscreen keyboard screen. You can’t navigate DOWN to the “SUBMIT” button on the screen “keyboard” with the direction keys on the wireless keyboard, but Shift/Enter will automatically do a “submit”.  (I don’t think this hot key combo is in the manual – at least not in mine). 

On my Logitech Wii keyboard I just press enter.

hmmm on my Adesso I think “enter” just selects the letter or character the cursor is on in the middle field, same as “OK” on the remote.  Oh well. 

tsilviu wrote:

Does apple wireless keyboard works also on Live ? I have a CSR USB Bluetooth Device but it doesn’t work on wd tv live. Should I look for the Targus dongle ?

Silviu

Has managed to use the Apple Keyboard WD TV Live?
Because it does not work for me. Now I’m going to buy a Targus dongle.
Please give me answer …

it does work no problems,

plug’nplay

hmwds wrote:

it does work no problems,

plug’nplay

Not quite… there are some bluetooth dongles that don’t work.  I tried to help pawliktamas via PM and he eventually got it working with a Targus Bluetooth ACB20EU.  Prior to that he was using a cheap generic bluetooth adapter, which didn’t work.

Unfortunately, WD’s List of Compatble Devices does not include USB Bluetooth adapters.

Definitely worth posting here first to see if anyone can confirm a device is supported!  :)

Has anyone tried the VisionTek 900319 Candyboard Mini Keyboard?? 

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6666336&CatId=537

Search for “Rii” on amazon.ca; it’s significantly cheaper than the Visiontek unit and appears to be the same hardware.

Noted… but does anybody know if it’ll work with the WD hub?  

Hello !

Will it work with this keyboard ? http://sitouch.com/product_overview.html

Thanks for your help,

Serge