Wireless headphones not working

I have a pair of wireless headphones which do not work when i put my live tv box on.The box is connected by HDMI.The headphones work fine when i have watch tv via my tv box which is connected via scart,and also my wii which is connected by composite cable.

They also don’t work with my DVD player which is also connected ny HDMI.

Any help with this much appreciated.

Sounds like an issue with the HDMI ports in your TV and the wireless headphones, I suggest you to contact the TV manufacturer.

1 Like

thanks for the reply i will try and do that

How are you connecting your wireless headphones? Is the other end connected to your TV or what?

the headphone station is connected to the TV by the red/white audio out connection.

It appears that the sockets on your TV do not output anything where the source is HDMI.

I have just noticed that the headphone station can be plugged into the headphone socket of the TV instead.Might this work? I am unable to try it out till later.Thanks for replying.

flashingblade wrote:

I have just noticed that the headphone station can be plugged into the headphone socket of the TV instead.Might this work? I am unable to try it out till later.Thanks for replying.

That should work as that is connected to your TV speakers. You may find that the TV speakers are muted if you plug anything into the headphone socket.

That has worked! - it also doesnt cut out the sound for everyone else which is great.