Windows security doesn't allow to connect to My Passport WIFI, although manually it connects?

err2_exmp
This is very strange,
Since when I connect to address 192.168.99.104 with same user_name (admin) and correct password it connects immediately.
This is My passport wifi SSD version
Does any one familiar with this problem ?
Thanks,
Roee

Hi @roeeb,

A My Passport Wireless Pro can be restored using the Power and WPS buttons located on the side of the device (see illustration for exact location). Restoring the device using the buttons will perform a System Only Restore , which will result in the following changes:

Note:The following process is Not Data Destructive and will not impact.

Please refer below link to know how to restore (reset) a My Passport Wireless Pro and SSD Device:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16250

Hope it helps!!

Thanks,
If you had seen my other posts - I am an advanced user, of course already familiar with these methods, which works for Kingston drive - but password is wrong (since the HDD driver is not Marvell chip, so it takes some garbage and I don’t know from where), However on HDD BLUE SSD 1TB WD - it doesn’t work for me, I also soldered RS232 to see log file - which I sent in another post, bottom line I am stuck and I don’t know why, there are some errors on log file.
So as you understand I have disassemble the drive and tried few HDD SDD instead, non of them works except Kingston - that do work but password is unknown,
Thanks,
Roee

Thanks,
This seems a bug - which comes and go … seems like firmware problem that happens sometime, I have another issue with another drive not SSD version which I try to fix …
I am an advanced user, of course already familiar with these methods of firmware restore, which works for Kingston drive - but password is wrong (since the HDD driver is not Marvell chip, so it takes some garbage and I don’t know from where), However on HDD BLUE SSD 1TB WD - it doesn’t work for me, I also soldered RS232 to see log file - which I sent in another post, bottom line I am stuck and I don’t know why, there are some errors on log file.
So as you understand I have disassemble the drive and tried few HDD SDD instead, non of them works except Kingston - that do work but password is unknown,