Windows Pausing and Bad Dashboard Data

I recently picked up a SN850 NVME - Windows installed on the drive fine, and it sees the drive just fine. My motherboard isn’t listing it as a boot device but so far it doesn’t seem to be an issue.

However, I’m only a few days in and I’m noticing some weird stuff - Randomly my system will lock up for a few seconds: screens stop and sound just produces whatever the last tone that was playing rapidly. Then it corrects itself and continues on like nothing happened. Primarily this was the issue I was trying to solve.

I have the WD Dashboard installed and my firmware and everything is up-to-date and the S.M.A.R.T. diagnostic says it’s fine. But if examine that data I noticed another worrying stat in the data:

Percentage used = 0

I have about 111GB / 1TB installed on that drive. The Percentage used should NOT be zero. It makes me doubt the rest of the data presented to me in the Dashboard.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here? Again I’m primarily trying to solve the random short lock-ups but the bad data from the diagnostic tool worries me too.

Just some additional info:

WIndows 10 64-bit - Build: 19042.685 - Windows is fully up-to-date