Windows à un problème de disque dur

Bonjour ,

J’aimerais comprendre pourquoi j’ai ce message sans arrêt lorsque j’utilises mon disque dur Wd svp .

Merci à vous et bonne année 2012 :wink:

you are the only one to see that picture …

pleasez change the hoster

Bonjour,

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/501514erreurdisquedurwesterndigital.png voici l’image demandée en espèrant que cela fonctionne .

Je pense avoir fait plusieurs posts en ce qui concerne mon sujet et j’aimerais savoir si vous pouvez supprimer ceux-ci pour plus de clartée dans le forum .

Aussi , j’ai exécuté ceci : Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows qui me dit que le disque et Fail puis j’ai fait quick test = Fail plus extended test = ? et encore write zeros qui est encore en cour de fonctionnement .

Pour info , je suis sous windows 7 32 bits , ce disque est branché en deuxième , ne contient pas l’Os dessus et j’ai formaté celui-ci avant la manip décrite ci-dessus .

merci

your hard drive is dying, you should back up whats is possible and replace the hard drive

1 Like

Bonsoir DavidSucesso,

ok merci de dire que le disque dur sera sûrement hs mais quelle est la procèdure à suivre pour le remplacement du disque car je n’ai plus la preuve (note) de l’achat de la grande surface ou je l’avais acheté :cry: et celui-ci à toujours eu ce défaut depuis presque un an .

merci 

it seems that you have bought an external hard drive right?

can you still go to the supermarket and use the warrranty?

1 Like

Bonjour,

Oui je peux toujours me rendre au magasin (carrefour) car j’ai encore la boîte mais je pense qu’il ne voudrons pas rembourser sans la facture .

Je vais voir si je peux retrouver le débit de l’achat avec ma banque mais je ne sais pas si ce sera valable (suffira comme preuve) pour le remboursement par le magasin . :confounded:

Ps: j’attends quand même la fin du write zeros pour voir le résultat dans l’après-midi :wink:

Heu… Why what is - what the site wd does not exist in French and you intend to create language in the forum because it is difficult to converse (This converts with Reverso for me because my English is very far)

merci

my french isnt very good so im having trouble too :slight_smile:

istall hard disk sentinel for windows and give is the print-screen of the hard drive summary… it should say failure predicted or something in the program… if windows says that even if you can help the drive reallocate all the bad sectors there will be more the next time you use the drive…

bad sectors is like cancer is human people…

best regards

I have used google translate to translate from french to portuquese

i can talk portuguese too lol or english :stuck_out_tongue:

Bonsoir DavidSucesso, De bonnes nouvelles suite à ma visite chez carrefour ce matin . Avec mon relevé de banque le service client à pu retrouver mon achat et me faire une photocopie de la facture . Passage au Service après vente pour un renvoie du disque dur chez WDigital pour réparation qui à mon avis sera cloturée par un échange car je pense que la réparation sera impossible. En utilisant Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows ,le résultat n’était pas bon (fail dans les re-allocated sector count) Id 5 - value 89 - threshold 140 - worst 89 impossible à réparer avec les outils proposés par Wd . Merci d’avoir tenté de m’aider et je reviendrais pour vous informer de la suite dès le retour du produit . Bonne soirée

thanks for the update

Glad you could return your product

be in touch vwith us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonsoir, j’ai un retour suite à mon problème qui en a généré un autre comme à son habitude quand on est dans la M***E .

Le disque dur est parti chez WDigital qui n’a rien pu faire pour réparer celui-çi .

Retour du DD au magasin (Carrefour ) sans la réparation de WDigital .

Wdigital ne me propose rien et même pas un échange (à quoi sert la garantie de 3 ans si elle ne fonctionne pas).

Le magasin (carrefour) quand à lui me propose le remboursement du disque dur qui m’avait coûté 70.90 euros pour 1 To .

Et biensûr , je vais encore être de ma poche si je veux en racheter un puisque le tarif des Disques dur à été multiplié par deux .

Vraiment très déçu par les services de WDigital qui aurait du prendre intégralement à leur charge ce disfonctionnement sous garantie et renvoyer un DD neuf au magasin .

Je reste ouvert à toute(s)  proposition(s) si les membres du  forum en connaissent une qui pourrait déboucher sur quelque chose de plus positif avant de faire une très mauvaise publicité sur tout les forums que je cotoie très régulièrement.

Merci à vous et bonne soirée (marre d’être gentil ) :angry:

lets see if you can ship your drive to another country, to a western digital facility. what do you think of that?

i will see what we can do.

when did you bought your hdd?

Bonsoir DavidSucesso :wink:

Here are the wanted documents :

[Deleted]

Everything is there

So, it is the store or I bought the DD which sent back(dismissed) this one to digital western through the S.A.V thus I do not see why I would have to ask them to send back(to dismiss) him(it) once again to ailleur. WD in France or to ailleur, I think that the services(departments) will be the same.

Good evening and @+

Hello to the forum and to DavidSucesso, I have one very good news about my problem. I have just received an e-mail of Wdigital [Deleted] not to quote him(it) who says to me that Carrefour(Crossroads) did not make demand(request) of RMA. Neither one nor two, I contact Carrefour(Crossroads) to ask them or they sent my DD and the answer h’m we tried to fill(perform) the RMA but ca patati did not work and and patata… I answers that thus they did not send back(dismiss) the DD to the services WD? Carrefour(Crossroads) says to me that they are going to reattempt making a RMA and informing me of the continuation(suite) and I have just received a message by telephone that the hard disk will have returned well at WD for exchange. I thus think that my problem will be resolved in the days which come and I indeed have the impression(printing) that the store did not make its work correctly by trying to roll me in the flour. Thank you for your help(assistant) and to have worked with me during all these stages.

:smiley: @+

Bill_S in this forum just escalated the issue…

So you can thank Bill

Im glad for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening,:smileyvery-happy:

then I am quite particularly anxious to thank DavidSucesso who made a magnificent work on my subject by indicating me the line to be followed as well as all the team of the forum of Digital Western.

So I thank the contacts which I was able to obtain by e-mail here http: // wdc-fr.custhelp.com / app / ask who were able to answer my questions.

Thanks to this forum to exist and well whether difficult (English), it is a pleasure to communicate with you.

I would mean informing you of the finalitée of the problem as soon as I would have récupèré my new DD.

Good evening in the forum and especially in DavidSucesso who was a very good contributor for me.

This evening I am the happiest grace to you and I can say 20/20 .

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

@+

we are here to help… but thanks :smiley:

Hello   DavidSucesso  :wink: , really saddened to return so early because the after-sales service of crossroads has just contacted again me to say to myself that it is impossible to make a RMA because the record(disk) is a WEDigital and there I understands(includes) nothing more because only a rembousement is possible from their part . :cry:

Impossible RMA with We and Wd? I am all the same in touch with Mr taoufik of WDigital to finalize the situation . :dizzy_face:

The good end of day and good weekend  :wink:

Ps: I would go back here to give the additional information.

@+

Good evening DavidSucesso and the forum,

return of my experience(experiment):

I contacted [Deleted] who took things in hand and phoned himself to the store to have the explanations on the S. A. V Carrefour(Crossroads) and he was able to have an answer which he passed on to(transmitted) me by e-mail that here is.

– We contacted Carrefour(Crossroads) to verify if the record(disk) is good a Digital Western because the references (serial number and the model) correspond to a record(disk) of our mark(brand) WD.

Mrs S******e confirmed us that it is the record(disk) WD and not the record(disk) or Digital WE (by Samsung) and that the problem does not come from us or from our Web site. According to Carrefour(Crossroads), it is the company(society) which treats(handles) the files(cases) of Carrefour(Crossroads) which proposes the refund(repayment) and she cannot make a demand(request) to us according to their procedure.

Carrefour(Crossroads) thus suggested paying off either turning / getting back the record(disk) of their SAV(AFTER-SALES SERVICE) to make a demand(request) of replacement directly with nous.–

Thus to know for the users and the buyers who .

:wink:

@+