Windows 10 - network

hello,

I update my win-10 to the latest version.

From that time, my computer dosn’t connect automatly to the network.

I have to sign in .

I have also a computer with win-7 and it’s work well.

What i have to do?

I’m sending the photo of my screen.

Thank’s

I ment that my WD dosn’t connect automatly…

Is the mapping set to reconnect at logon, and to “use different credentials” ??

Some things to check. See the following post that lists various Windows 10 settings to check if Windows 10 is having trouble seeing the My Cloud.

Also double check your computer’s security/firewall software (if using one). Sometimes they can block access to local network devices like the My Cloud.

Have you rebooted your router? If yes, then reboot your computer again. I have Windows 10 with all updates and haven’t had any problems.

I have 5 computers all with latest updates 4 computers does not show mycloud in the list of network computers, and also not the other computers in network. One computer shows all network computeres.
So it is not mycloud giving trouble, but windows 10 nothandling the network correctly in this sence.

to get acs to shares(to map them) i am using wd access that make it possibble to brovse shares for mapping.

What is the workgroup for each PC and the My Cloud?

@Jorn_Johanesson To add to what rac8006 suggest you check, do you have Network discovery on for all the computers?

Here is what is showing on my router for my network, it handles the network, not my individual computers, but, they do have to be configured to work with each other. My Laptop is not in use at this time.

Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

I of course have network discovery turned on in all the computers.

I have reported the problem in the feedback hub.

All computers are in the same workgroup and connected to the router (Asus) through a powered network hub with cat 7 cables. There was not a problem before upgrading from window 7 pro to windows 10 pro.

yes it is.

Have you seen the link above?

In particular see Windows 10 Specific Method 1 through Windows 10 Specific Method 5. Those steps typically fix many if not most network issue/setting problems that prevent Windows 10 from seeing the My Cloud as a network device.

Also check any security software or firewall software on the PC to ensure that software isn’t blocking access to local network devices like the My Cloud.