Windows 10 Experience

HI
I have just purchased a G-Raid mini because it is exactly what I am looking for.

Given that the web page indicated the device was compatible with both Mac’s and Windows I was not aware that I had dropped into Mac-world to this extent.
I quickly located a piece of software ‘G-Technology Format wizard’ which adapted my device for Windows in a minute or so. Following this, the device was recognised as a 1 terabyte Windows drive.
With the astonishingly speedy USB 3 connection, my 90 gig of backup date was copied over in a few minutes.
So after a maximum of 1 hours activity I am fully set up and ready to go. Could not have been better. I fear there is a snag
Has the device retained its raid function under Windows 10. It is hard to believe that two discs were reformatted in the minute or so it took the formatting wizard to finish. Yet only one terabyte is visible. In the W10 environment, what sort of Raid is it?
Where can\I learn how to manage the raid function, particulary related to a single drive failure
Roger Stenson

Hello Roger,

If only 1TB of useable space is being reported there is the possibility that the G-RAID Mini was configured in RAID 1 Mirror mode. If you download the configurator from the link I post below you should be able to check / change the RAID back to RAID 0. If you have any issues getting it to work please call our support line for further troubleshooting.

G-RAID Mini Configurator download page:
https://support.g-technology.com/product.aspx?ID=1408&lang=en