Windows 10 Enterprise can not see my WD My Cloud PR2100

Hi Experts,

I have two Windows 10 systems.

1- Windows 10 Enterprise laptop and joined with MS Azure domain. I CAN NOT map or see my WD My Cloud PR2100. I see the laptop is on Private network and all File/Printer Sharing ON.

2- Windows 10 Enterprise desktop and not joined to any domain or work group. I can map the shares.

Please help me how can I map the Network Shares on my System 1 which is MS Azure domain.

Regards,

Suneet

1 Like

Hello, Sunieet

Please try the steps here:

1. Network and Sharing Center - Change Advanced Sharing Settings
    Turn everything to OFF on all profiles and options - Save changes and close
    Then
  2. Device Manager - Network Adapters - Uninstall Ethernet and Wireless adapters - Action, Scan for Hardware Changes to reinstall these devices and close Device Manager.
    Then
  3. Network and Sharing Center - Change Advanced Sharing Settings - Turn everything to ON for all profiles and options - Save changes and close.

In addition, can you ping the IP of the NAS?

Please also try to map the NAS with Name, not the IP address to see what’s going on.

If the issue persists then you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

From microsoft tech net, this helped me

Check the following registry key - \HKEY)CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2
Delete anything with ## in front of it.Then restart the computer
If I ever have an issue with disconnected drives or drives with red X’s against them showing up. Deleting these keys usually resolves it.

Thanks!!