Will The Hub Work With A Yamaha WYA-10

Morning, Have recently installed a Yamaha YWA-10 into my RX-V673 receiver and as the YWA-10 has a spare LAN port i thought i’d connect up my Live Hub this way instead of forking out for a wireless dongle, but i can’t get it to work. I know the Hub is twitchy / fussy when it comes to it’s wireless adaptors but thought that this would work easily… is there something i’m missing or are the Hub and the YWA-10 not compatible? Looking at the description and diagrams here: http://uk.yamaha.com/en/products/audio-visual/acce​ssories/wireless-accessories/ywa-10_w/ there dosen’t seem to be anything apparent as to why it wouldn’t work? Only other info i have is the Hub tells me i have an incorrect DNS. Any help would be great. Cheers, Rick

Hello,

At the moment, we havent test the Live Hub with that adapter. So, I wont be able to let you know if you are missing something or any configuration.

Now, the Ethernet port lets you connect this media player to your home network so you can access and stream
video, view photos, and play music from any Mac, PC, and network drive in your house.