Which theme has the largest text for Movie Summary OR how can I increase text size myself on my SMP?

Which theme has the largest text on Movie Summary OR how can I increase text size myself?  I downloaded a theme, loved it, but the text is hard for me.  Instead of trying every one to find what works, was homping someone could point me in the right direction ahead of time.  Thanks.

hey Rath 

it depends on wich theme it is, if its a moviesheet theme you gotta use thumbgen designer or similar to change it, if its a standard theme you can change the sieze in rv_gallery_browse_page.xml

this line is the summery (make a copy of the xml first the numlines can be tricky to get right)

<text x=“254” y=“307” w=“970” h=“126” text=“@@overview” fontsize=“18” numlines=“5” textcolor=“0xc1c1c1” align=“left”/>

I am a noob, so forgive me.  I downloaded the zip, going it edit the text and saw another post to remove the backdrops which I think will help me as well.  Once I edit and save that file back into the zip, do I just upload it like I would a new theme?