Where's my wd2go/wdmycloud login?

Hi , I am trying to connect to the  wdmycloud.com and  wd2go.com to discover what happens with my account and I can not . My problem is that I have no external access to my WDMyCloud 3GB , neither by ipad and iphone connected to the SAME network . The dashboard ( wdmycloud.local ) I see that my login does not have access to my drive remotely ( user does not have a login WDMyCloud.com . Enter an email address to sign up for a login) . My username appears but the WD My Cloud Account field is empty. I try to include my email account and I can not , the dashboard gives me the message - This email account can not be deleted . Make sure your device is registered and your network connection is Functioning Properly , and then try again . ( 250010 ) . I try to get a code to use on my devices without success also with the message - Failed to generate code for your mobile device . Please make sure you to not have any network connectivity issues and try again . ( 250004 ) . But the dashboard is saying everything is normal :

Cloud Access Status
Connection Status Ready
Cloud access is now available from your device .

Anybody with same problem? is the new firmware the cause?

Cheers guys

Have you read the “Sticky” on the forum at http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/NOTICE-WD2Go-com-and-WDMyCloud-com-users-in-relay-mode-are/td-p/706066 ?