Where to get firmware RR09_X.PKG for the drive model : 2004FBYZ-01YCBB1?

Does anybody has the firmware RR09 for the Western Digital internal Enterprise disc : model WD2004FBYZ-01YCBB1. Can you put here as an attachment. The file has the structure RR09_X.pkg . It can be flashed with for example the “WDCKIT” software. I know there is a new firmware version (RR09) for the models : 2005FBYZ-XXXXXX and 2004FBYZ-XXXXXX. the XXXX means an internal number used by Western Digital itself , for example 01YCBB1

Hi @FSHEHTESI,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Yes I did. I am now waiting for news concerning the firmware RR09 for drive model : WD2004FBYZ-01YCBB1. thanks for answering.

I understand you’re looking for the RR09 firmware for your WD Enterprise disk, Please be cautious when seeking and sharing firmware files, as they are subject to copyright and licensing agreements. It’s recommended to contact Western Digital support or visit their official website for authorized firmware downloads.

I have received the correct firmware (RR09) from western digital and drive works well.