Where can I get RAID configurator for G-RAID with Thunderbolt

I’m trying to reconfigure my hdds on my G-RAID with Thunderbolt. I have looked under support.g-technology.com and was able to download the G-Technology Assistant but I cannot find the RAID Configurator software. Can someone help me find this software?

Thanks!

Update: I found RAID configurator for G-RAID with Thunderbolt in the community but it turns out because it is an older software and I’m running Catalina, it most likely runs 32-bit, in which case, from my understanding Catalina will only run 64-bit software and apps now. Is there a version that runs 64-bit for Catalina?

Update: I found the above RAID configurator at the following link:

Update: I have an iMac Mid 2011 running High Sierra, I was able to get the G-RAID hooked up to and the RAID configurator running on it. The G-Technology Assistant recognizes the G-RAID but not the drives, I initialized the drives and the Assistant recognizes the drives now but the configurator does not. The configurator does a search and just seems to keep searching with no results. I figure I need the configurator in order to setup the RAID on my drives, but it doesn’t seem to recognize them. Can anyone help?

I need the same thing. I have a 2014 G-Raid Studio that is not working.

Are you running Catalina? If you are running an older OS, you might find what you are looking for at the link I have posted above.

Update: I heard back from WDC tech support and they told me what I needed to know.

The first thing I did was re-initialize the two drives using Disk Utility.
Then I went to File → RAID Assistant
I chose RAID 0
It then setup the two drives as one drive striped (RAID 0)
Though the RAID configurator still does not work on the iMac, I accomplished what I set out to do, which was reset the G-RAID drives to RAID 0.