Whats Wrong with this picture WD?

Pull your finger out WD and load these guys up. These themers are an invaluble asset to your company and the best you can do is get them to skrimp and scrape for Kudos…

Make it worth thier while, show them that thier work doesnt go unnoticed by you. If he wants a NAS even if its just to sit on, get the man a **bleep** NAS, if he wants a spare hub to use for testing or even use it just to play frisbee with his dog, get him another freaking hub. I cant even imagine how many storage devices and media players these guys have sold for you.

If you bothered to read the ‘No ETA’ thread you may have noticed that you almost lost him, dont let that happen.

Im pretty sure a multi national, multi million dollar company such as your self can afford to load up a dozen guys on ‘your’ forums with all the coolest **bleep** you have available

end rant

3 Likes

NAS and streamer for the hardcore themers. [Joey, Tinwarble, Devicious]. That way they can test their theme against the streamer too since they are so similar.

1 Like

a donate button or something would work also I believe. I would donate without problems for a fully complete theme with support.

I use hub themes on the streamer, works perfect. I only miss the rss feeds option, but I don’t care about it and I could build it within a theme myself. Building a theme is not really dificult (it only costs a lot and a lot of time) if you have html knowledge, but building a theme with a really good gui is difficult, not many people are good in graphical desigining and these users are really good in it. Definitelly worth a donation and if WD wants to give something a streamer would be perfect.

WD doesn’t have really good nas equipment, and I don’t believe they will give away a Synology nas for example because it’s not their own brand.

not that I wouldn’t want a NAS or an SMP for testing purposes but i gotta say they treat us nicely.

Thanx for sticking up for us.

Also thanx for the giggle regarding your name " Crazyfistsau"

…i am assuming it means Crazy Fists Australia, you wouldn’t wanna know what it means in German (a friend just ranslated it to me) ROFL :laughing:

LOL, I speak german and it’s indeed a funny name for the German speaking users.

I think I cannot post here a translation in English due to the forum rules.

Ok, well, at least post the german spelling (I assume it’s phonetically funny) so us non-German speakers can use babelfish!  :)

■■■ is pig in English and fist is fist. You can use a fist for punching someone in his face, but some girls like a fist on another place and crazy is crazy.

well, this should help :wink:

A crazy fistfu***ing pig

dutchuser wrote:

A crazy fistfu***ing pig

sounds like a new NINE INCH NAILS song:smileyvery-happy:

greetings from germany!

bessa wrote:

dutchuser wrote:

A crazy fistfu***ing pig

sounds like a new NINE INCH NAILS song:smileyvery-happy:

greetings from germany!

hahaha

And ■■■ can also be a rude name for a girl you get in bed, I  forgot to mention that :laughing:

My usericon here gets suddenly another meaning :laughing:

dutchuser wrote:

And ■■■ can also be a rude name for a girl you get in bed, I  forgot to mention that :laughing:

My usericon here gets suddenly another meaning :laughing:

yeah and dutch user could also lable you as someone frequenting dutch coffee shops :slight_smile: You call them users too :slight_smile: