What to do with shared volumes

I recently re-installed the MyCloud EX2 software because it stopped functioning properly on Windows10. It would not open shared volumes for mapping or just viewing from the Quick view.
During the installation process it said that I might not be able to view shared volumes which is exactly why I re-installed the software. It also mentioned that a simple call to WD would sort out this problem. I tried the numbers indicated for support in my Country which is South Africa but nine of them work. so basically I am stuck. (I would just like to mention that all the WD MyCoud softw. on Mack and MackBook works perfectly fine)

I do not have the model number for my EX2. The online support case form requires the serial number and the model number which means I am stuck there as well.
I would really appreciate it if someone could supply me with the correct support numbers For SA or just how to remedy this.

Many Thanks
Peter G

Your question may be better addressed in the EX2 subforum, see link below. This subform is for the single drive, single bay, My Cloud units.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/wd-my-cloud-ex2