What is the last best good firmware for the Gen 3 Streaming Live

If you have a lot of video files on USB, you may want to load 2.01.86 and do NOT load the latest FW.  With the latest, I found it completely unusable.  I have a 1TB WD MyPassport drive connected to the media player, with a lot of movies and TV shows.  I use the Media Library feature and I like having the episode or movie synopsis to scroll through as I’m looking through the library.  On the new firmware, that is impossible to do, it takes MINUTES… multiple minutes to scroll from one file to the next.  And yes, I did a full factory reset, rebuilt the media library.  No improvement.  Plus half my movies don’t even show up in the list.  And the ones that do will just stop playing half-way through.  I get it that some people aren’t having any issues with this firmware, but from what I can gather they’re using their media player in “dumb” mode, as just a receiver for some media server on another machine.  Or they’re turning off the media library feature, or otherwise dumbing the box down so much you might as well just use any dumb device.  What’s the point?  I bought this box for the features I like and have grown to enjoy, if the new FW makes those features unusable, why bother?

So, I reload 2.01.86 and have all the features working as they should.  Hopefully, WD will figure out what went terribly wrong with the new FW and issue another update that works.  I believe it has something to do with the Flixter/Rotten Tomatos info that is locking the box up.