What happens if the enclosure fails?

I think you responded in the wrong post - but that’s alright, I know you were responding to your other post ( http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud-EX2/Changing-Drives-in-the-My-Cloud-EX2/m-p/803147 ) . Thanks for linking to that old post where Bill, the chief moderator of this forum, clarified that though Mirrors will likely come with Red drives, it is not guaranteed to do so. Well, based on my anecdotal interaction with a couple Mirror users, they have Red drives in their My Cloud Mirrors. And based on many, many posts I have seen for the single-drive My Cloud, it appears WD never puts a Red drive in those - I have seen almost always posts (and youtube videos where someone cracked open the My Cloud’s shell) mentioning that they contain green drives. So it is my distinct impression, that WD almost always puts green drives in their single-bay My Cloud but the other 3 NASes (EX2/EX4/Mirror) comes with Red drives, regardless of what Bill has said in that linked post. But thanks again for the refresher.