What are these files?

Fred,

I’m assuming you use WD Backup. If not disregard my answer.

The best way I know of is to use the Restore option in Backup. On the Restore screen look at the instructions in Help in the lower left corner… If you have more than one Backup Plan, select the one you are checking. You do not have to actually restore files. Select one of the backup dates in the right column. After a while the folders will display. Select one and work your way to the file(s) you want to check. You may be able to open files. Pictures anyway. If you find files you want to remove, you can delete them, but make sure they are not on the Backup Plan or they will be backed up again!

The code you list could be a folder under xx.swtor. If you opened WD Backup.swstor, continue opening folders until you find one with History and Volumexxx. The Volume folder should contain all the folders and files you selected to backup. Then in the Backup Plan select the folder/files you do want to save.

Another approach to removing files from Backup is to erase the drive! Make sure all the files you want to keep are on the PC first. Once you erase the backups, they are gone forever.

NOTE: Deleting files on the PC does NOT actually delete them on the backup drive. It just moves them from the Volumexxx folder to the History folder with a similar name.