- Western digital live can’t see my Server.
- Router: Netgear WNDR 3700
- PC: Windows 7 ultimate x64, IP > 172.16.0.10
- Laptop: Windows 7 home premium x86, IP > 172.16.0.16
- Server: Windows server 2008 r2 x64, IP > 172.16.0.15
- Western digital live: IP > 172.16.0.2
- All devices are on the same Work/network group.
- Western digital live does not see my Server,
What i tryed:
- Reinstalling Windows server 2008 r2 x64 (more then one time).
- Reinstalling router firmware.
- Reinstalling Western digital live firmwire.
- Shares on PC or Laptop can be seen.
- Western digital live can connect to other online services such as youtube.
- Same setup has worked for a few days.
I hope this gives a good overview of my problem and somebody can help me, if you need any more information feel free to ask.