Weird speed issues

Hi all, I’ve been struggling for years to get mycloud to work. It’s always been “good enough” but recently it’s become unbearable.

I have an Archer C9 router connected directly to the internet, with a samsung tv, mycloud, and two PCs plugged in.

If I view a video off of the cloud from the TV, we have no problems. Access and load times are instant.

However my phone using the official app or alternatives gets around 1mb a minute download speed from the cloud meaning a 236mb video takes forever to download and totally unable to stream!

Upload is also slow at 4MiBs but I can live with that and for how old it is, I’m not so worried.

Any help about the phone issue would be most welome

What type of phone do you have and who provides your internet service? What plan do you have with them?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and below is an image of what I just got doing a test. I have the Spectrum Ultra plan.

I’m using LAN, not internet nor data on my phone.

Samsung S7 Oreo. Tried 5Ghz and 2.4 for no change.

Did try my wife’s iPhone and iPad and they worked perfectly too. So just my phone… what the?

@Dorjan24 What does your phone show for network speed?

I have a Linksys router.

Nice router! I assume that’s 2.4ghz at 430!? Very nice. Even with my high speed only my wife’s Apple products all work fine as do my Samsung TV. But my S7 Edge… nope!