Web file viewer does not show all files/folders

Hello,

My web file viewer app is pretty dysfunctional. It does not show all items, only first 10 and has no visible way to view the rest -

This does not seem to be a browser issue - I have tried 5 different ones and all are trapped showing only first 10 items. This makes the app pretty much unusable. Is there a trick here or is it really that limited?

Hi,

My web file viewer is hobbled in that it only shows first 10 items of a directory’s content. At the base of the display, it enumerates folder items shown/total items (e.g. “10/78”) but there is no visible way to “next page” or “view all content”.

This is not usable as is - is this really that severely limited? Or am I missing some shortcut? Or is it a bug that no one wants to fix?

Do you only get this issue when using the web file viewer? Or does it also affect the Desktop or Mobile apps?

Only web file viewer. I don’t use apps (on linux) - connect it as network drive and all is normal. Web viewer is the problem.

Hello? Is anybody here? This is a pretty major problem - I don’t believe I am the only one that has it. There is nothing online that is of help.

1 Like

Try another browser with the mycloud.com

I was using CHROME and it could not show all files, using SAFARI everything showed fine. A bug in CHROME