Web Access using browser only

That worked for me. Thanks so much. I run Linux, and so can’t use the desktop app. (Which raises the question of why the Andorid app works on the phone, but  so be it).

Hi MikeySoft,
Thanks for your solution, but could you explain what mean “XXXXXX is a device number for your unit”? Where I have to take “XXXXXX” from?
Thanks!!

So not too sure if this will help, but what I did was install the WD MyCloud piece of software on my home computer, I then copied the folder from the program files folder to a thumb drive, OR dropbox.  I can the just use the app as a portable app.  It works pretty good, the only issue is that on some computers you do not see the folders in the right window, just the files. But you can see the folders in the left pane.  Not from a browser, but at least you don’t have to install anything. If I use the download from dropbox, I just delete it when I am done. You can set a password on the app as well.  Not too sure how secure this method is, but thought I would share.  I am going to try your way as well,