Wdtv not seeing iso files

hi all can anyone please help i can not get the wdtv to see iso files ??? been playing around to see now well blu-ray iso plat on the wdtv with no joy. this is what i have do (1) iso made with anydvd hd saved to nas in folder called test folder (2) iso made with imgburn also saved to same folder and (3) iso made with MagicISO saved to the same folder on nas, my nas is setup as movies - blu-ray -hdmovies -avi-movies my tested folder is in the blu-ray folder with all my other rips (avchd ,mkv,rips) these all work but the wdtv won’t see the test folder i made with the iso files ??? have also tryed this with dvds .  is this somthing in the settings ???
cheers

sorry for got to say i have a wdtv smp

cheers

No, no special settings needed…  Are you using a Network Share, or the Media Server function?  ISOs aren’t supported by media servers…

thanks for taking the time to reply tony , i have tryed  Network Share , and  Media Server,  Media Server is not showing up  at all  and Network Share its coming up as no media found  will try local drive today

cheers 

yellowfish wrote:

thanks for taking the time to reply tony , i have tryed  Network Share , and  Media Server,  Media Server is not showing up  at all  and Network Share its coming up as no media found  will try local drive today

cheers 

if you’re using a Media Server (DLNA I’m guessing) IT won’t show .iso cause they aren’t supported, it has nothing to do with the SMP.

for Network Shares you need to make sure you’re giving correct permissions, user&pass

are you using Windows Shares or NFS?

thanks for the help guys have it working from my nas now ,the SMP sees and playing iso now  from my  Media Server 

cheers