My WDTV Live (pn: wdbpuf0000nbk-00) doesn’t see anymore my WD Elements disk 1TB (sn: wxt1a77kynfx, pn: WDBUZG0010BBK).
It has worked perfectly for 2+ years: out of the blue, no way for the player to see the disk.
I did all possible tests and the follow:
- I re-formatted the disk NTFS.
- I changed the usb cables.
- I changed the usb port back front back many times.
- I reset the WDTV to factory sets.
- I switched on and off the player, removing the power cable.
The disk works perfectly on pc and mac. The led of the disk when connected to the WDTV Live blinks.
I repeat, it worked perfectly for 2+ years, now no way to see the disk unit. Pls help.