WDTV LIVE and HUB WDTV, a rant!

WD show great respect for the user WDTV Live in the firmware update puts up the same GUI and the implementations of colorful legends and moviesheets that were borrowed extensively by staff, did not feel a little uncomfortable when I saw that HUB having the same CHIPSET LIVE, has had the most deployments have been requested to LIVE. This just showed me a LIVE user WDTV total lack of respect for WD with their users and for sure we were where I participate here in BRAZIL leave it clear that this disrespect was already there at every launch of a new product on the market, leaving the firmwares of the devices earlier in the hand as it did with the Gen1 WDTV. Wish I could go on to praise the WD products but increasingly I am convinced that this is far from happening, so I say: WD surprise me. Currently as TViX products and best buys are Xtreamer with regard to hardware and software for WD products in the same price category, though not bother to pay a little extra to have a SMART DUNE D1.

Dude, honestly… I got lost reading your post o.O

Sorry I used google translator but IDEA is: CHIPSET SIGMA EQUAL WDTV LIVE & HUB, MENUS, COLOR SUBTITLE & MOVIESHEETS not in WDTV LIVE, this is a joke my friend, ridiculous…, this is a joke from WD…, a lack of respect for users of Live WDTV, I feel aggrieved …

Druid®

DruidCtba wrote:

Sorry I used google translator but IDEA is: CHIPSET SIGMA EQUAL WDTV LIVE & HUB, MENUS, COLOR SUBTITLE & MOVIESHEETS not in WDTV LIVE, this is a joke my friend, ridiculous…, this is a joke from WD…, a lack of respect for users of Live WDTV, I feel aggrieved …

Druid®

Yeah, whatever.  And when you buy a car, and the next model has a feature you want, do you demand that the manufacturer upgrade your car for free?   No.   Get real.

Com certeja eu irei brigar pelos direitos que me assistem sejam eles no meu carro ou num aparelho como WDTV Live e uma empresa como a WD que não respeita seus usuários, sua questão posta aqui não passa de uma grande tolice de sua parte.

Druid®