WDSync crash on MacOS X Sierra

On MacOS X Sierra, WDSync crash.
After working some times, the menu partially disappear (just 2 items stay : “Open local folder” and “Share with MyCloud”). You should restart computer to make it work again…

Regards,

Hello,

WD have not release a version of the app officially supported for that OS. Everything that a new OS comes out, changes are made and that might affect the performance of the apps.

WDSync has also not been working for me on MacOS Sierra. Frankly it’s unacceptable that WDSync still does not support this OS version nearly 3 months after its release.

Apple made this OS version available to developers many months before its release date so it’s perfectly feasible for you guys to support it from day one. Otherwise, don’t claim your products support Mac because the typical Mac user upgrades to new OS’s very quickly.

I’m desperately looking for a better answer. In effort to troubleshoot a situation with my NAS, I turned off the password for the encryption temporarily. Now, I can’t put it back on because the Security app keeps crashing! :frowning: C’mon WD, get your shhhhhhhhiiiit together!

Still no update or news for Sierra? WDSync keeps freezing…