WDMYCloud Stuck on White/yellow still light and then blinks after about a minute

Hi,
I have Just reinstalled the disk image for my My Cloud because i bricked it by putting the drive in a Drobo.
But now i followed the guide to fix it usin ubuntu disk utility and now it’s stuck on a white/yellow still light and then blinks after a minute.
Any idea what is going on? thanks

Which unbricking process did you use to unbrick the My Cloud? If you didn’t use one, then do a subforum search for “unbrick” to find the numerous threads that discuss how to unbrick a My Cloud.

i used this link: Rebuild your My Cloud or upgrade the HDD on it

What firmware version was your My Cloud prior to trying to put the drive in Drobo?
Did you use your own disk image or the one from the unbricking ink? If the image from the link then its possible its not eh correct firmware version (older v3.x/v4.x Gen 1 My Cloud versus newer v2.x Gen 2 My Cloud).
Have you tried a 4 second reset or 40 second restore via the reset button on the back of the My Cloud?

was up to latest software, and ye i done button on back

Again what firmware version, v2.x or v3.x/v4.x, was your My Cloud prior to trying Drobo? It matters. One cannot load the older v3.x/v4.x firmware for 1st Gen My Clouds to the newer v2.x Gen 2 My Cloud and vise versa, they have different hardware and different file structures. If you are attempting to unbrick a v2.x My Cloud using v3.x/v4.x firmware image it will most likely fail.

Can’t remember sorry it was v4 something

It also first gen

You may want to try one of the other unbricking guides or try the one you linked to again. You may have to remove all partitions, then reparation/reformat the drive correctly.

https://community.wd.com/t/guide-how-to-unbrick-your-2tb-3tb-4tb-my-cloud/93336

I explain the process I used, a variation of an unbrick process mentioned in other threads, when I replaced the hard drive (several times) in a My Cloud in the following post.

https://community.wd.com/t/unbrick-then-firmware-upgrade-equals-no-dashboard/136666/6